Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Today....let me write my blog in English....^o^
Hehe.......This is my first time to write my stories in english.....
Anyway...if there any mistake of grammar or language...Please forget it ya....k


Now is our study week....in UKM..
Hmm...today is 28th Oct....this means just left 1 week for me to prepare 4 the final exam..
Wow...but today i go out for a movie pulak..
Hehe~
That is a nice movie ya....
Troy Bolton & Gabriella Montez are a perfect match.....Hehe




These are some classical dialogues from the movie :

Sharpay Evans: Hey, Troy when's the big game?
Troy Bolton: Yesterday.
Sharpay Evans: Well good luck. Toodles!


Gabriella Montez: I'm a lot better at saying goodbye than you.
Troy Bolton: Why are you saying goodbye?


Ghad Danforth: So I guess when they hand us that diploma, we're actually done here.
Troy Bolton: What makes you think we're getting diplomas?
Ms. Darbus: We'll call it, senior year!
Sharpay Evans: Genius.
Ms. Darbus: We'll call it, Senior Year!
Sharpay Evans: [sarcastically] Genius.











Hehe...Thanks my VIP 4 watching this nice movie with me oh^o^
*VIP=Very Important Pig



Hmm....now have to work hard 4 final exam d...
Good luck to all my friends n myself too.....Hehe

2 comments:

J said...

guess who. i found ur blog. u start blogging.. ^o^

Kebe said...

Hehe...thanks J.
By the way...i dun know who r u actually...?Hehe..
J stand 4.....?