Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shopping Day....Hehe

Now is school holidays...
Stay at home oredi 1 weeks ++....

Hmm......nothings during last week..
Last few days..bring my QQ cousin go to shopping at the new Jusco at Bandar Perda,BM...


Hehe.......a girl in this age like her ..oredi wanna to "ban leng leng" d...
Always ask me bring her 4 shopping......Wahaha^^


C....these are the new clothes i choosed 4 her.. :




Nice onot?Hehe






Then.......during the boring time when waiting 4 her to change the clothes....
I go to try the Cheong Sam...Wahaha





First time wearing Cheong Sam... Feel nice...^@^

Hehe....


Wanna enjoys shopping again next time....Yeah~

1 comment:

~David~ said...

wow~u look great in cheong sam oh! bought it for Chinese New Year?

I wonder~u at ur cousin age also like to ban leng leng la~haha^^

feel free come visit my blog~haha!!!